MÁLAGA SUN TOURS, formed by a group of official guides from Andalusia, enthusiastic about their land and their profession. After 20 years of experience, in the tourist sector, and looking for the excellence in the service given to its clients and its management in general, it has decided to implant a System of Management of the Quality based on norm ISO 9001.
The Management of MALAGA SUN TOURS focuses the Management System as a way to organize the operation of the company based on some basic pillars such as the Quality of its products, customer satisfaction, risk assessment, analysis of compliance with applicable legal requirements and continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the System. To this end, the Company's Quality Management System is based on
- The responsibility with the Quality is of all the members of the company starting from the management.
- MÁLAGA SUN TOURS adapts to each and every one of our clients' needs and we provide a comprehensive service for shipments to arrive in the established time and limits.
- Quality is obtained by planning, executing, reviewing and improving the Management System, keeping in mind at all times the context of the organization, both internal and external.
- Our organization is oriented towards the Satisfaction of all our clients and interested parties, by means of the commitment in fulfilling their needs and requirements, as well as the legal and regulatory requirements and those of our own service.
- Quality is based on the Continuous Improvement of both the production processes and service provision, as well as the effectiveness of the Quality Management System in which preventing errors is a fundamental aspect.
- Commitment to creating cooperative links with other professionals in the sector
- The definition of the company's objectives shall be appropriate to the situation of the organisation and its system and consistent with this policy.
- We pay the utmost attention to technological evolution and possible improvements that new technologies make available to us.
- Quality requires the participation and collaboration of everyone, so this Policy is disseminated to all company personnel and interested parties for their knowledge and understanding.
For the effective application of these principles, it is absolutely necessary that both the management team and all our employees and collaborators support them.
Malaga, January 21, 2019
"Mónica Rodriguez Plaza has been a beneficiary of the European Regional Development Fund whose objective is to promote research, technological development and innovation, and thanks to which she has implemented the ISO 9001 quality management system for the tourist guide activity to support the creation and consolidation of innovative companies. Years 2018/2019. For this purpose, it has been supported by the InnoCameras Program of the Chamber of Commerce of Malaga".
A way of making Europe